Wednesday 20 April 2011

A male order card

Hello everyone... enjoying the sunshine? Isn't it lovely!  I was asked to do a card for a male that was going to be 43. So I used the Motorcycle stamp from the New Mini Catalogue, using a technique someone did as their swap at Peterborough training a few weeks back. I love the way it has turned out. I also stamped on the Twill Tape, which was a great idea Monica shared with us, I would never have thought of it. The burgundy was my own card, but the rest is Night of Navy, Very Vanilla and Whisper White. The Ink used was Real Red and the circles were done using the Circles #2 die for the Big Shot, also available in the mini catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Donna, I love that effect with the motorcycle will definitely have to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE itDonna !! I adore that swap and will be using that effect myself soon, hugs M xx

    ReplyDelete