Thursday 1 September 2011

Hubby's birthday!

Hello everyone,
Just a quick card today, rather simple, it's always really hard making a male card, let alone a lovey dovey one! So here is the one I will be giving my wonderful husband on Monday or maybe before! I chose the i (heart) hearts stamp and followed the sketch from this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge. I hope you like it!


Stamp Sets- I (heart) hearts, Love you much
Cardstock - Crumb cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy Crumb Cake


Will be uploading the retired list tomorrow, so watch this space for that!
Until tomorrow thank you for dropping by, 
D x

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for not visiting sooner, but I do love this card! and I am sure hubby did too,
    Thnaks for entering last weeks challenge ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete