Sunday 29 April 2012

Where have I been, you're asking?

Hello all, I must start by apologising about my lack of blogging over the last couple of months.

I will be sharing with you a project that uses NEW Stampin' Up! products as we will be having a New Summer Mini Catalogue out on May 1st until the end of August. The New Summer Mini will go live on Tuesday 1st May, so if you would like to be one of the first to have a look please sign up to my newsletter as I will be sending you a link to it.

So here is a sneak peak of what we will be doing at class this Tuesday, and as it coincides with the release of the new mini we will be using some new products out of it. It's all very exciting!!!






This are just sneak peaks, so if you would like to see the full project, please pop back on Tuesday for our usual New Summer Mini Blog Hop, where you'll be able to see more projects made with new products from the new Summer Mini!

Until then, if you would like to make this and can join me on Tuesday evening between 7.30-9.30 at Springfield Parish Centre, please drop me a text on 07821162950 to book your place. I have 2 places left!!

See you there, 
D x



1 comment:

  1. what a beautioful creation hun well done and thanks for sharing on the blog hop hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete