Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone, especially all the mums out there in particular new mums, like me!

I have been spoilt this morning so far with breakfast in bed and a lovely frame! I am going to be sharing with you another Mother's Day card I made Friday for my mum-in-law, as I sold all my other ones over the week.


I love the colour combo and I will probably be doing a similar version of this at my Stampin' Up! Party this coming Thursday. Colours used were the new in colour of Midnight Muse and Bashful Blue. I used a wonderful technique called two-step stampin (watch this space as I am in the middle of planning a new technique class). The Stamp Set Stippled Blossoms makes this technique so easy to master...have a look at the result.
 
Here's a close up of the beautiful flowers...Can you imagine this card with pinks - Rose Red and Pink Pirouette!?
 
Here's a pic of my beautiful frame, I have found the prefect picture I think, Lily was just a few days old there!
 
Anyway, have a wonderful day, I'm hoping the sun will pop out to say hi soon,
until next time,
D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment