Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sneak Peek at tonight's class! Spaces still available!

Hello everyone,
I'm writing this in the sunshine (now there's a first!) although I dread to think how cold it is out as I have not yet ventured out!

I want to give you a sneak peek at what I have in store for my card class tonight and if you find yourself at a loose end and like what you see, I do have 3 spaces available for tonight's class.

 
 
 
We are using the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set, which is divine! I love it!
Please get in touch if you would like to join my class tonight (at Springfield Parish Centre at 7.20), it is usually full but I have a couple who are away on holiday! If tonight doesn't suit you, why not join my technique class starting on the 18th of April at Keene Hall between 7.30 - 9.30, and then every 2nd Thursday of the month.
 
Call me on 07821162950 or email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com
 
or sign up to my newsletter on the left to be the first to know about upcoming events and classes.
 
Tomorrow I will be sharing with you the full thing,
until then hope to see you tonight!
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment