Saturday 21 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Catalogue Blog Hop with Christmas Stamp a Stack Info

Hello there and welcome (if you hopped by from Lorraine),

Today's post is two fold, I will show you some bits I have done from the new catalogue which is also a sneak peek of some of the cards that we will be making at my Christmas Stamp a Stack Class.

This card shows of the lovely new stamp 'Wishing You' and the wonderful Winter Frost Paper Stack. The colour combo used here is very frosty, it's Pool Party, Soft Sky, Basic Grey and Coastal Cabana.

 
The next one I'm sharing with you, I'd say looks quite vintage. I came up with this late one evening and I'm still unsure as to whether it is missing something. What do you think? Answers on a postcard please! ;)
 
 
I've also used the paper stack, this one is called Season of Style, it coordinates perfectly with the colours Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar and Crumb cake. This card shows of two stamp sets, the Post Card Stamp and the Santa's List.
Inside it says, Hope you're nice! (Oppss forgot to take a picture!)
 
And now before you pop over to Katie for more wonderful ideas click here.
 
I will leave you with my Christmas Stamp a Stack Information. Please get in touch to book your place, a £10 deposit is require to secure your place!
 

 
Hope to see you there, until next time have a lovely weekend and enjoy the blog!
 
D c
 
 









6 comments:

  1. Just love that color combo! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Donna, I think the santa one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these Donna
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the santa one is lovely - may just have to order it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on Santa too!! Lovely projects <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards but I have to say that Santa is my favourite. Thanks for sharing. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete