Wednesday 16 October 2013

Make it Midweek! {Handmade gift ideas for you to make!}

Hello reader,

Today I bring you a handmade make, which I hope to inspire some of you into making handmade gifts!
My 'Make it Midweek' aims to bring you a handmade gift to give your friends or family for Christmas. This will  (hopefully) be a regular wednesday post, at least until Christmas! However, this was a birthday gift I gave a dear friend who loves butterflies!!



I used the beautiful Pappillon Stamp Set for the card and the gift box and as I said he loves butterflies so her gift was a lovely pair of matching butterfly earrings...


I used the shrink plastic to make this. I stamped the butterfly in Crisp Cantaloupe, punched it out and also punch out the tiny holes before they went into the oven! Within an hour I had these fab earrings, they are so cute!!

Will you have a go?  A very inexpensive and gorgeous gift to make! IF you do, please find me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/headoverheelsbydlm  and upload your photos, would love to see what you create!

I'll be back i a few days with last night's Scrapbook pages, until then...keep warm!
 D xx 

1 comment:


  1. If you would like to sell available bob products in your store please To know more information please visit birthday gifts.wholesale application. Not all shops are automatically registered. We will need to assess your application and shop for style consistency and exclusivity agreements in cetain areas.

    ReplyDelete