Tuesday 28 January 2014

It's here...NEW Spring catalogue AND FREE Products SAB!

Hi all,

Are you excited? I certainly am as I can finally share with you all the new fantastic Stampin' Up! products I have been playing with...







 Here is the catalogue...if you click on it, it should take you to the pdf of it!

 Spring Catalogue

Also, don't forget for every £45 you spend you can get to choose a free item out of the Sal-a-bration (SAB) catalogue.


If you want it ALL, why not join my virtual club... stampers 6! Here is how it works! This is a great way of getting the free hostess benefits (get up £25 a month!) without having to organise an in house workshop!


If you would like more information, email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com or call me on 07821162950

See you in a few days with another lovely new card! 
D xx







No comments:

Post a Comment