Thursday 28 August 2014

New Seasonal Catalogue - full of Christmas gorgeousness!

Hello dear reader,

Well how exciting, I bring the new catalogue full of exciting new stamps with matching framelits, paper and lots of more!

Here is the catalogue, if you click here, it should take you to a electronic copy of it. However, if you would like a hard copy to read at bedtime ;) then drop me a line and I can pop one in the post for you!

 
I love a lot of it and I have been making some lovely bits, particularly Christmas Cards. I'm going to share with you some that will probably feature in my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. Dates for these are...
 
Thursday 2nd October 7.00 - 10.00
Thursday 6th November 7.00 - 10.00
 
and a special
Make your own Christmas
Thursday 4th December 7.00-10.00
 

 
If you would like to join us, please email me
to book your place. Spaces are limited.
 
I'll be back soon, oh don't forget the weekly deals here...
 
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=3068
 
Until next time,
D xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment