Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pretty Accordion Purse

Hi all, Hope you are all well, and if you are a teacher you will be enjoying half term and if you are a mum, you're enjoying time with your children. The weather is not that great, perfect for crafting though.

So here is  Pretty Accordion Purse, we were very kindly given the instructions by the very talented Monica at the training I attended a few week back. I love the Sweet & Sour DSP, this would be ideal to hold some little note cards.



If you would like to order some Stampin' Up! goodies, or some special DSP paper like I used in this project. Hurry, because if you spend £45 or more, you can get a FREE stamp set. Must order before 27th February 2011. Look forward to hearing from you. 
Until next time (tomorrow I hope)
D x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Donna, that little bag is SO cute, I love the way you have decorated it!

    ReplyDelete