Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hello everyone...

Hi there, I must send huge apologies for not posting these past couple of weeks. I know some of my frequent visitors look forward to my posts. I was just busy with some Wedding Invites for someone my husband works with. I really enjoyed making them, although they were pretty complex and working to a deadline was added pressure. 

Anyway, here is a card for my father-in-law, it's his birthday today and it had to be simple, so I used 'Party this way' stamp set with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the 'Sale-a-bration'. This stamp was in a stamp called 'Punch Bunch' and all 5 stamps have a matching punch. Watch this space as I will be announcing an EXCITING PROMOTION tomorrow, which not only could earn you extra money to spend in the catalogue but could also earn you 1 of these stamps!


I will be uploading a card using the 'Baby Blossom' Set from the New Mini Catalogue tomorrow, so please visit again. 
I am back!
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment