Friday 24 June 2011

A Special Birthday Card

Hi everyone, despite not uploading any cards this week I have been busy making some special commissioned cards. This is one of them, a colleague had asked me to this card for someone special. The specifications were not too girly and gardening! Hmm, my wonderful download put me in the right direction, here at Jackie Topa's site. So what do you think, it is actually an A5 card.


Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue, Sweet Summer
Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, 
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Jewellery Tag Punch, Ribbon - Pear Pizazz Seam Binding

Hope you like, she absolutely loved it! 

Until tomorrow, thanks for visiting.
D x

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous Donna, I love the colours and the flower hearts. I'm not surprised she was thrilled with it. x

    ReplyDelete