Saturday 24 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Party

Have you ever wondered what a Stampin' Up Party is? Well here I'm going to tell you a little about it as well as share some thank you cards I made for my customers.

If you want to spend an evening with friends and family, crafting enjoying a drink or two or even a cuppa and cake, and earn yourself FREE Stampin Up products, well a Stanpin' Up! party is for you.

All you need to do is get a number of people together who enjoy crafting and I'll do the rest. I'll turn up and have a 'make & take' for you, this is usually a card that everyone can make and take home, I'll show you a technique and usually make a 3D item for the hostess.   If you would like to have your own Stampin' Up! party, please do get in touch to book a time (email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com).

Here is the make and take we made, followed by a few photos of the ladies enjoying themselves.


We used the wonderful Scentsational Seasons bundle. The Heart of Christmas stamp set, some gorgeous paper and the best of all was the Sugar & Spice embossing powder on the gingerbread man. This filled the house with a lovely Christmassy Gingerbready smell!


We had a wonderful evening and Michelle, the hostess, earnt herself £50 to spend in the catalogue as well as an item at a discount of 50%, not to mention a whole set of inkpads! Well done Michelle.


As promised here are the thank you cards I made.


Here I used the Mixed Bunch Stamp & Curly Cute Stamp Set, with two coordinating colours - Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party! I hope they like them!


Now that I've  got into the swing of things, I will be updating my blog more often. Now I'd better start preparing for card class on Tuesday while Lily's still napping.
Until next time, thanks for dropping by, 
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment