Friday 7 December 2012

Cards for Christmas...

Here we are again, Christmas round the corners and crafters frantically making their cards in time to send before the last post. I'm afraid to say I am one of those who always have good intentions, round about July time to make as many cards as I possibly can but always end up doing something else! So watch out next July as there will be a 'Stamp a Stack' to get those Christmas cards ready!

Well, if you were one of the crafters who attend my monthly class you would have at least 5 done, including a little gift box. Over the next few days I will be sharing with you the cards we made.

The first is a lovely simple card using the 'Lovely as a Tree' set. If you scroll back I have used this stamp set quite a lot for different occasions, again another versatile set that comes out when I'm not sure where to start.






We have used Not Quite Navy Card and ink, stamping the trees in Whisper White Ink and using the diamond glitter for the snowy mountain feel!

Pop back soon to see another card we made at class. If you are interested in joining us, the next class will be on the 8th of January 2013.
Until next time take care, 
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment