Wednesday 12 December 2012

More Christmas cards...

OMG I hear you say, three updates in a week!! Well I have managed to schedule these posts as Lily is having a nap!

Here is another card we made at class, a rather simple but classy card, using the Heart of Christmas stamp, with the Label Framelits Die. The colours used here were Chocolate Chip and Real Red. The different coloured writing was done using the Stampin' write in Read Red. This was done by first stamping the whole image in Chocolate Chip, then with a wet wipe just cleaning the part you would like in a different colour, voila one stamp yet a variety of ways of using it!



I do have a couple of more cards to show you but I hope to make a couple of gifts and my own Christmas cards over the next few days using Christmassy photos of Lily, so if they do turn out how I imagine them to, I will share these with you next!

Thanks for popping by, 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment