Saturday 11 May 2013

Secret Garden Projectsfrom All Day Event - Part 1

Hi all, I hope you're well. I've had a fabby day at the Stampin' Up! Regional Training...so much to take in and I can't wait to share with you some exciting new product, so watch this space!

I did promise I was going to share with you the projects from the all day event and I'm going to start with one of my favourites, I love the effect of the window, it creates another dimension to it!

 
 
 
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
 
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue,Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limade
 2. Papers – Print Poetry 
 3. Stamps – Create a Cupcke, Secret Garden
 4. Tools – Labels Collection & Secret Garden Framelets
 6. Mediums – Midnight Muse, Rhinestones
 
 
 
Here is another, the lovely ladies made 2 of these cards, some used different flowers from the Secret Garden Stamp Set but they all fell in love with the colours used!
 
 
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
 
1. Card – Whisper White, Certainly Celery,
 2. Papers –
 3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe & Secret Garden
 4. Tools – Secret Garden Framelits, Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Certainly Celery, Real Rose, Wild Wasabi Bakers Twine, Clear buttons, Real Rose Seam binding
 
 
I will be showing the rest of the cards we made on the all day event. I am also in the process of organising another for maybe August or September, so if you think you would like to join us, please do get in touch so that you can be one of the first to know about.
 
Also if you would like to make these above cards but couldn't make it to the day class, you can put an order in for any of the above products - just drop me a line head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com   or call me on 01245 466665
 
Thanks for reading and please do leave a comment as I always love reading your opinions!
 
Next time I will be showing you the scrapbook page we made,
 
D xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment