Sunday 5 May 2013

What a wonderful day of Crafting!

Hello reader,

Today I had my first all day craft event and some lovely ladies joined me to make 6 cards and a scrapbook page!

We met at a lovely hall in Boreham, it was so light and spacious and very quiet and relaxing!

Here are some pictures from the day...I hope to share the projects we made throughout the week.

 
This was a little bag I made for the lovely ladies so that they could put their finished cards in.

 
Unfortunately, the stamp set that was included in the day price was out of stock so I had to apologise for the delay, but it is on its way and they will be able to play with it on Wednesday!

 
I made some paper table decorations to brighten our table up - Claudia took some better pictures so will show you those over the next few days too!

 
Our big shot table and our crafting table!

 
How could I not show you a picture of our delicious lunch! Our cream cakes are missing from this pictures (keeping cool in the fridge for our afternoon tea! Yum).
 
 
 
The girls had a lovely day crafting, they had a few treats as well as a delicious lunch and tea/cake served on tap!
 
I will be in the process of organising my next all day event, so if you would like to be one of the first to find out, do get in touch, email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com
 
Thanks for dropping by, will be back with project photos,
until then enjoy the sunshine,
D xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment