Saturday 13 August 2011

Baby's first birthday!

Hi all, I have been busy with the following album for a boy in the family who is 1 today. I am very pleased with the way it has turned out. I used a 12x12 card and then decorated it using the designer series paper Nursery Suite and accents. I used a mixture of Baja Breeze and Wild Wasabi. Here are a few photos:



This is what it looks like when you open it up, the idea is that they can put photos of when he was 3 months, then 6 months and so on...
 This is what it looks like when fully open. 
An arty farty photo...

 Stamp Set - Bundle of Love, Party this way, small serif alphabet.
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Nursery Suite accents and DSP

I hope you like it, they certainly did as we gave it to them earlier at his 1st birthday party! If you would like to know how to make this or buy any products used here, please contact me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com

Until next time, thanks for visiting, 
D x



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Donna, well done. I'm not surprised that they loved it. It's so adorable. x

    ReplyDelete