Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back with something totally different!

Hello everyone, I have been very busy lately, not crafting unfortunately but writing my dissertation which I need to hand very soon, so every spare minute I've been sat reading and writing, when I would rather be crafting.
But, yesterday I had a bit of a me day with a pedicure in the morning and learning a new craft in the afternoon - Wet Felt. Oh and I loved it.

I went to Hylands House and met the resident artist there - Lynne. We made a piece of wet felt and then a ball. When I got home I practiced the skills I learnt and made a pair of earrings to go with the top I am wearing today. Here are some photos - it's amazing how from a ball of Morino wool you can make something so wonderful yet so easily! I love it, so than you Lynne.


 From the ball of wool to that piece of falt - amazing!
 This is the top and below are the earrings I made, I'm so please with how they turned out, for my first go!



I must add a huge thank you to Lynn, do check out her website - http://www.lovefromlynne.co.uk/ and leave a comment would love to know what you think. Hopefully back soon with a few cards.
Until then, 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment