Wednesday 3 August 2011

Bird Punch Class

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, we certainly have and yesterday at the monthly card class we were feeling the heat as we completed these 3 fab projects.

Here they are close up - 


I just the love colour combo here of Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie.


This one is very simple, using Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Whisper white. Can you recognise which part of the bird punch was used here?


The colours used her were Elegant Eggplant and the Certainly Celery. 

Here are some pictures of the girls, I was very impressed how everyone managed to finish all 3, so well done to them.


Here are Ashley, Sam and Linda concentrating very hard. 

I have more photos to upload but having some technical issues at the mo. So please do pop back to see them and comments are much appreciated.
D x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a fabulous class - I LOVE that birdhouse!!

    ReplyDelete