Friday 26 August 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Punch Art - Anniversary card

Hello everyone, it seems to be brightening up here - fingers crossed!

I woke up and knew that I had to have a go at the simply stampin' challenge, which for this week is Punch Art, beginning of September is a busy month with birthdays and anniversaries, so I thought I'd start with this one - it's going to be for my aunt and uncle who live in Malta and go swimming every day, so this fitted it in nicely!

So here it is, which punches do you think I used?

Stamp Set - Build a blossom
 Designer Series paper
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Tempting Tourqiose, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories - 2 step Owl punch, Ornament Punch, Extra Large Bird Punch, 3 Heart Punch


So let's see if you guessed right - I used the ornament punch for the fish, the bird punch for the seaweed and the fins/tail. I also used the owl punch for the eyes and the 3 heart punch for the mouth! I love it! I saw this once on the internet, I think her name is Miriam, so thanks for sharing and hope you all like. As always, I love reading your comments!
until next time 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment